Tuesday 17 July 2012

I begin quite formally.
I am RIDHYA,2nd to right..THAT would be ME.I won't give any "character profile" in elaboration because I am NOT a chapter to be discussed in Textbooks.If at all anybody reads my posts,you'll make out what kind of a human I am. 

Writing here is meant for personal satisfaction not to entertain anybody.But if reading my posts helps anyone like me or someone who shares the experience,so be it "Social service" :D

I will just fill in the particulars for today,things one would need to know before reading the posts.
I am 17 currently (going to be 18 in nov).My family includes my mumma and my sister,Dhwani.My dad and mum got separated 12 years back.I started dating 1.5 years ago,Karthik is the name.Rest,you can follow up ;D

Every person has a story to tell,I have mine which are worth sharing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment